YUM OMG, thank me later

Only at Sonic… If you have not tried one of these yet, I’m sorry becuase you have been deprived some good shit…

:fire: :fire: :fire:GRAPE NERDS SLUSHIE :fire: :fire: :fire:
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

I get it with extra NERDS, of course. And give it time for the candy to start dissolving :sunglasses: YUMMMMM :yum:

1 Like

LOL! Okay then…See if I tell yall anything else good … :joy:

1 Like

I will put this on my to do list. Thank you Ashley!

1 Like

Thank you @Mikeyz206 :muscle:t3:

Might put a little gin in that :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll have my son try it as an experiment before I take the plunge. Nerds alone I never enjoyed.

Why? I mean how can anybody not like NERDS?? Says the girl that had to have 2 cavities filled just yesterday. … but I love candy!!:blue_heart:

Yes!! That sounds perfect!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t know. I was never a candy kid. On Halloween I would give all my candy to my cousin I grew up with. My sweet tooth was always satisfied with syrup and biscuits or just good ole fruity pebbles.

2 Likes

Word!!:wink:

1 Like

Did anybody ever try these. I used to like these and lemon heads. These zotz had a center that would fizz up in your mouth with sour taste. Cool when i was a kid i thought. Also my son liked now and later candy when he was alive. We have a candy factory store that sells anything you want from back b4 time. Nice place to relax and take the wife.

1 Like

YASSSS! I like those too. A little sour but still good!!!

1 Like

1 Like

YAAAYYY!!! Its MONDAY!!! Lets have a great start today for a great week ahead!!! :muscle:t3:

Love your enthusiasm. I worked until 0300 last night. Now right back at it. Needless to say it’s not a good Monday over here.

Hope your day got better, if just only a little bit.

2 Likes

GOOD MORNING SIS FAMILY

2 Likes

Good afternoon to ALL!!!

2 Likes

I hope yall realize I enjoy talking to you all everyday. Its nice knowing yall are here!! :sunglasses: