Whose what for work?!

So I see we are all meatheads OBVIOUSLY and live the fitness life but outside of this life, what kind of work does my brothers do?

Most Personal trainers?

Oil and gas?

Medical field?

Just curious to see what everyone’s background is, in the working field!

I hold 2 personal trainer certs one from PFTA and the other from NASM as a personal trainer and nutritionist. Since the clientele where I’m at isnt enough I currently work full time in the oil and gas field. I also hold my electrical license And instrumentation certs. But Right now I’m working as an analyzer technician…

8 Likes

I’m an I&C technician at a nuclear power plant.
I was going to get a training certification but when my wife found out that 80% of the clients would be women she said fuck no, you ain’t doing that.

4 Likes

I sell doors, door to door.

9 Likes

Underground gold miner here.

4 Likes

Retired welder / fabricator !! I hunt young pussy to destroy part time .

9 Likes

Government. I make sure y’all don’t die.

4 Likes

Make sure we don’t die lol!! The government is what’s killing all the people now lol!!

3 Likes

Cannot go into detail about the agency. Lol.

3 Likes

Okay ,hunter we see you now !!

1 Like

Oil and gas…driller on rig

6 Likes

Worn many different uniforms. A lot of automotive based jobs. Best job ever had/have was making the choice to be a stay at home dad. Right before the youngest turned 2, we decided it was cheaper and better for the kids if I stayed home. Wife’s career was taking off and she could pick up one day and make more than I was making after we paid for gas and child care. The bond I have with my daughter is priceless.

7 Likes

Bro! Killing me X. That’s a tough sell from the first knock.

3 Likes

I shake hands and make sure things get done.

4 Likes

I went from a millwright to industrial technician. Now I’m a CPT holding NASM cert and a flexology cert (basically assisted stretching)

3 Likes

Is your house on fire!? Here… let me get that for you. That’s my Best hint.

4 Likes

Hahahahaha fuhhhh I wouldn’t have said anything that’s money you’re missing! But I understand and respect you for that!

I legit just fucking laughed my ass off!

Oh damn that’s cool! You sneak some nugs out?!

Respect :fist:t4: keep it up. Lol cause I damn sure don’t wanna die just yet.

2 Likes

Hell yeah and oil and gas brother! I can dig that.
That shit looks like it can be rough at times but hell im sure all jobs can get rough someway or another…