Which would you rather…

Would you rather have everyone you know be able to read your thoughts or for everyone you know to have access to your Internet history?

1 Like

And Happy Saturday!!!:sunglasses:

At first I would rather people read my thoughts but then after really thinking about it… I’m not too ashamed of my search history…:smirk: it would be like high school when you got busted for passing notes and the teacher read it out loud… you’re only embarrassed for a minute or two but people could actually read my thoughts…. That would mean that I would hurt someone else’s feelings and that probably wouldn’t be a good thing…

1 Like

Ahhhh I’d say internet history!! All they’d see is interesting stuff on Reddit. I’m not ashamed of what I like lol :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I want be able to read there thoughts . Fucking them having acess to anything i do lol

2 Likes

That’s a tough one lol hopefully I could train my mind not give away too much but you could never undo some of those google searches :joy::joy:

1 Like

I like that :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thoughts are way worse

2 Likes

You haven’t seen what I’ve googled. LOL

1 Like

thoughts have way more detail. search history not so much.

3 Likes

Anyone of mine would be to scary. LOL. They can read my thoughts because inside my head is full with better stuff than i have searched for or had to do.

2 Likes

People reading our minds sounds invasive to no end, but technology has and is becoming so much more mind blowing these days. You ever notice how something you have thought about magically pops up on your facebook feed or in your email? Well, you aren’t crazy! If you have Alexa in your home or maybe you use Siri on an iPhone occasionally, or perhaps Bixby and cortana… These are artificial intelligence operating systems that are sadly taking over. Although, its impossible for anyone to actually read our thoughts, it is however simple to basically spy on our lives and invade our privacy. Soon enough, it will be like the movie with Will Smith in the city of robots that walk, talk, and act like humans. I went down a rabbit hole on this one but these things are happening right now. This will soon be our reality.

2 Likes

There listening u didn’t know that lol!!

This is why I don’t do social media at all.

Plus I never use a phone or sim with my real name. Plus I use tor and vpn also .

Now they can still get the signal from the towers if they really want you . But there going to have to do there job when it comes to me lol !! Not going to make easy for them .

2 Likes

I am definitely one that believes in conspiracy theories. Has anyone ever noticed that man has not stepped foot on the moon in nearly 50 years? Why?

1 Like

They hide all kind of things but some of them come out in fictional movies they claim lol .

Just think about Google Earth how long do you think the governments have had that lol.

Kinda like Bin laden he was 6’2" or 3" tall in a country where the tallest person is like 5’6" . Also had kidney failure so he had to have dialysis everyday .

They got the green light to kill him from Saudi royalty so they couldn’t kill him with out permission .

2 Likes

Never knew he had kidney failure, and you are 100% correct about that. I want to know some secrets! I did watch in the movie “Back to the future” it was full of 9-11 details and even showed the twin towers falling in one scene. And as crazy as this may sound, the show “The Simpsons” has been very popular for predicting the future. I had to actually look that up and creepy but true.

1 Like

Theres to many things topost them all.

Just watch snow fall ,queen if the south and the Tom cruise movies about the air plane pilot . It’s what armed the south Americans .

Watch Charlie Wilson war its what armed Afghanistan with Chinese weapons that still Americans today .

Jacobs ladder explains why we lost the Vietnam war . Well the battle of Saigon . They put pcp in the mre’s to make the 2 marine brigades to make them better killers . It worked they didn’t even reach Saigon they turned on each other and killed all but one marine .

2 Likes

Okay, last one… what about Antartica?? Lots of mystery with that.

1 Like

What branch of military were you in and how long?

1 Like

Jar head only 4 years lol . My mos was killers

2 Likes