Which steroid can heal joints

Which steroid can heal joints

YourMuscleShop

1 Like

Nandrolone Decanoate

1 Like

Not a steroid but a SARM that has always made my joints feel good is Ostarine.

2 Likes

I know of none. There are a few that will mask the pain but not heal it. Nandrolone Decanoate and NPP are great for masking it, even at very low dose!!! But l definitely dont know everything!!!

1 Like

One source says this: (Nandrolone decanoate relieves joint pain in hypogonadal men: a novel prospective pilot study and review of the literature - PMC)

In 2011, Gerber et al. published a very interesting study in which he released the supraspinatus tendon of twenty rabbits. Ten were administered intramuscular ND while the other ten were left as controls. The researchers then examined their supraspinatus retraction and evaluated the observed amount of fatty infiltration after 6 weeks. The group receiving intramuscular nandrolone had decreased supraspinatus retraction, decreased fatty infiltration, and increased muscle work under standardized contraction compared to controls (59).

In a 2015 follow-up study, Gerber et al. performed a study with similar endpoints using a sheep model. In this study, eighteen alpine sheep underwent infraspinatus tendon released, followed by subsequent repair at 16 weeks and sacrificed at 22 weeks. Six sheep were administered 150 mg of ND once weekly starting at the time of tendon release, while another six were administered the same dose starting at the time of tendon repair. The final 6 were left as controls. Researchers found that weekly administration of intramuscular nandrolone immediately following tendon release resulted in almost complete prevention of fatty infiltration over the following 22 weeks with the maintenance of lean muscle mass. Even when nandrolone administration was delayed until surgical repair at 16 weeks, further muscle atrophy was prevented over the following 6 weeks (58). Both these studies underscore nandrolone’s considerable myogenic effects.

In this article is see more info about bone density and joint pain alleviation but those two studies above were pretty Interesting

1 Like

I have a bad rotator cuff with a scapular fracture that causes me a great deal of pain. With as little as 150mg of deca a week the relief is almost unbelievable. With that being said, I can run upwards of 4 to 500mgs a week of NPP and see no relief whatsoever. Go figure.

1 Like