Which one is better ? Testosterone Enanthate Or Testosterone Cypionate?

Which one is better ? Testosterone Enanthate Or Testosterone Cypionate ?

1 Like

Test C cause the raws are fresher cause it’s used so much for everything

2 Likes

I’ve always preferred test cyp. For some reason test E gives me some PIP, never extremely bad but cyp doesn’t give me any PIP

2 Likes

I’ve prefer cyp as well. Maybe just in my head, but I feel like I hold less water with cyp.

4 Likes

I’m the redneck that mixes half of the vial of Test Cyp from last month with the 1/4 vial of Test E this week and add a little Deca from my last bulk cycle 6 months ago to top it off.

Prefer Test E though. It’s in most long ester blends that I thoroughly enjoy.

3 Likes

Test e! Final answer.

2 Likes

I can’t really tell the difference. Thats me tho. I have took cyp a lot more then E. So C is my go to i guess you could say.

2 Likes

Easy C because it’s first in the alphabet!! But for real I’ve always used C over E.

3 Likes

Amazing info brother​:pray:t3:

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that my bro, But give us a. chance on Test e, I just read a comment by ADMIN using our TEST E ( You may ask him ) NO PIP or whatsoever i guarantee you

2 Likes

Haha Thank you brother

1 Like

Thank you for sharing brother

1 Like

None weong with that brother :pray:t3:, as long as its working for you and gives you what you want

1 Like

Thank you for sharing info brother

1 Like

Thank you brother

1 Like

There’s no better or worse ester. Just different. You’re talking a carbon molecule difference which this change would go unnoticeable.

2 Likes

Thank you for detailed info my brther