Where do you pin?

GPZ site locations

Attached is a link to the GPZ spot injections site. For anyone needing any help locating sites this helped me along my way. I highly recommend finding the VG. It is life changing.

11 Likes

I’ve been doing my forehead because my penis is sore. But I heard someone say your can do your butt

For me glutes, shoulders, and tris if I need an extra spot like if im using short esters often

9 Likes

Same. VG, never pinned over a mL though.

3 Likes

Vg, glute ,lats, pecs and quads

3 Likes

I prefer 18g into my pee hole but the forehead sounds like a decent option Exo!

4 Likes

I was doing the pee hole too. But I got tired of going across the room to insert it

3 Likes

Nice! Rear delts and quads :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I respect that Exo do your thing big dog

2 Likes

quads, delts sometimes pecs

3 Likes

Mostly quads, but occasionally glute. Quads are painful sometimes, but it’s so easy to control and not have to contort your body.

2 Likes

Can some please post a pic or help me locate the vg? I have used every spot, including the penis, lol. But never the vg.

1 Like

If you can see this picture, use the top and front of hip bone to reference. It’s the muscle that contracts when you raise your leg to the side. Feel for it while extending your leg against the wall etc.

8 Likes

It won’t let me post a pic. So here’s what I do. Hip facing the mirror, flex your glute while either pushing hip toward the mirror or away. You will see the vg pop out. Swab it, flex it again to lock in your target, relax it pin it.

3 Likes

Depends if just trt I’ll switch glutes. On cycle with fast acting compounds: glutes, quads sometimes, lats, shoulders. With aminos I’ll hit traps, calves, chest, lats.

1 Like

Glutes,shoulders,vg,traps

1 Like

MikeyZ! Happy to see you here brother. Stayfocused1313 bro.

Gotta try the lat if the oil is smooth it’s no pain nice and easy.

1 Like

Yes Sir my Brother! Glad your here as well. I’m having a slow approach to learning this new board. Hope all is well Brother.

2 Likes

Glut & Delts. Delts are surprisingly easier than I expected.

1 Like

Only pinning half ML of gear a week at the moment. Delt. 25gx1inch or 29gx1/2 inch or 27gx5/8.

I pin gh frag with 3/16? Slin pin in areas i hold a little extra blubber. HcG 3/16th slin pin directly into my retina. Risky but well worth it. Jk. I inject it into my belly

1 Like