What to do?

Good morning, guys.

I’m just devastated. I really don’t know what to do. I had a big argument with my parents yesterday. About the Russian invasion of Ukraine. They support it, but I absolutely do not. And I ended up saying that I don’t have a family anymore. I love them, but I can’t accept the fact that they support aggression. I woke up and realized that I wanted to cry. My heart is breaking. What would you do in my situation?

1 Like

First off im sorry. You are you. You have your own opinion. I am standing with UKRAINE! I wouldn’t pretend to hide you’re feelings on this. Any leader to enter another country and start killing anybody is going to have their day in front of God himself. Let your family know you love them and stand your ground with love compassion and humanity. To me it is just easy to say. I understand what you’re saying. Hang in there, You have a great heart and trust Jesus.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, buddy. My parents are really good people. But when the topic of Putinism comes up. It just blows their minds. I can’t understand why. Everybody sees everything. What this motherfucker is doing.

I would say that neither your opinion, nor your parent’s opinion has any affect on the situation in Ukraine… It only has an affect on your relationship.
Watch less propaganda & stop injecting artificially-installed outrage into your familial relations.
There are literally LIVE SLAVE AUCTIONS in North African nations run by Muslim slave traders as we speak, the chinese workers who make your iphones are committing suicide daily… no outrage over those? No family arguments about those?

The only difference is the media you and your parents consume is focused on 1, and not the other 2 (or 2million) other atrocities being committed around the world.

Stop being led into division by those who seek to destroy the American family, YOUR family.

2 Likes

unfortunately older generations dont see things as logical as they should. they didnt grow up with the worlds news at their fingertips. they are from a generation where you listen to your leaders and the ones in charge.
the only thing to do is not talk politics with them. if they cant do that, then its their choice to cause the divide.

1 Like

I 100% agree. Stop watching the propaganda ridden CNN and MSNBC, this administration wants you to believe that the war in Ukraine is the biggest issue we have to deal with… Not even close.

1 Like

I know what you mean. Very good words. There are many problems in the world, but most people ignore them. I myself try to help shelters with animals from time to time.
P.S I not living in U.S