What’s everyone’s go to for controlling levels?

What’s everyone’s go to for controlling E2 levels? I’ve not had blood drawn yet. Just taking test about 300-400mg a week. 6”2 225 44 years old. Went from super high libido to its dropping off. Now my loads are super super small.

I have Letrozole 2.5 but have not taken it yet. Should I? I’ve been on for 6-7 weeks. Should I use small amount of HGH while on the test? Thanks for any info or help.

1 Like

If ur pinning smaller doses a few times a week rather than one big one, once a week you shouldn't really be having E2 issues with that dosage. Having said that, everyone responds differently so the only way you know is if U get some blood work done. Couldn't hurt to take a small dose but definitely need to see where ur at or else its all just a crap shoot

Jumping on some HCG can help with libido even on cycle. If you have funds for HGH that can do the trick too

Also, might want to look into the natural supplement protocol of Lecithin, Pygeum, and Saw Palmento for load enhancement~ (others can chime in with their protocols) along with some high quality Maca capsules and Ginseng for enhanced libido . Use the shotgun approach and hit it from all angles.

Its been my experience that after a couple of months ur body becomes used to a dosage and most people have to continually up the dosage to notice the same results or better than when they 1st started. It's why I'm an proponent of starting low and titrating up little by little to get more bang for my $$$ going from cold, or HRT, to a cycle

2 Likes

Thanks. I was taking 1 big shot every 7 days. I’d it better to split them up into smaller ones 2-3x a week?

Yep.. lots better. More stable and less of a rollercoaster in your test levels. body isn't responding to one big shot once a week rather ur giving it smaller doses to respond to 2-3x a week. Only drawback is more frequent injections which some don't like

1 Like

i will add to this. i've preached and preached this
WATER
a lot of it !!

2 Likes

I drink way at least a gal a day. Thanks

1 Like

I don’t mind the shots. Should I run any Hcg or the anything else on cycle? Clomid Hcg to help with high E2

Also for estrogen control talking natural stuff I use DIM.

1 Like

100% agreed here :+1:t3: Especially titrating. Awesome info man

@Exo-Gen solid here too. water. Water. Water. Especially on cycle.

@BillyRayVirus what does DIM do bro. I’m uneducated with this one

1 Like

1 Like

Letro is for emergency use man. Like reversing gyno.
Aromasin is my go to.

1 Like

That should have said I don’t mind the extra shots of test 2-3x a week is fine. I’m going to start That. Should I use Hcg or clomid on cycle?

Is all Dim the same? Or is there better Dim? Best place to get?

Thanks big brother!!

1 Like

Why would you do that?