What makes you different?

Like fingerprints…no two are alike. There is something neat, weird, strange, funny, (the list goes on) about all of us. What is it that makes you unlike someone else.?
I have two toes webbed together on my right foot. It’s the one beside the big toe and it has a twin…They are the same size and they move together. And my middle name is Timeka!!! :face_with_spiral_eyes: My brainiac parents thought they would take half of their names and make one for me. :upside_down_face: His name is Tim and her name is Anita… and I was stuck with the name Timeka!! I am probably the only white girl in America with that name. Believe it or not, it has helped me more than it has hurt me.

3 Likes

Keep it going… what makes you different??

2 Likes

You get more interesting as you share more :wink:.
My daughters middle name is Brelaine, combination of her parents middle names, Brent and Elaine.
What makes me different? No idea, I’m a big bald & bearded white guy, dime a dozen now days

2 Likes

Not true I have an ex named Tomeika, I thought she was the only white girl with that name :joy::joy:

1 Like

BAMMM!!!:muscle:t3::muscle:t3::fire::fire::sunglasses::sunglasses: Go girl!!:joy::joy: I love it!!! That’s what’s up!!:muscle:t3::muscle:t3::fire::fire:

1 Like

I laugh at everything…and i mean everything. It pisses people off FUCKING ROYALLY!!There’s not a minute that goes by that I dont smile or smirk​:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hehehehe!!! Keep smiling and keep pissin’em off!! I never have understood why people hate to see other people happy or semi-happy with life.

So thats your defense mechanism? If its awkward…just laugh. if its difficult…just laugh. I think I’m going to try that myself. Thanks @ancientearth75 :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Everybody has something quirky about them. There are lots of big bald bearded white guys but only one like you!! I’m sure if you really paid attention to yourself today, you will find something about you that is unlike anyone else you know. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, I’m still shocked that there is another white girl out here with that name!! I would like to ask her parents what the hell were they thinking too! :upside_down_face:
Yall remember the cartoon cat-dog? My nickname in high school was white-black girl!! :joy:

2 Likes

Goooooooood morning SIS Fam :blue_heart:!!! Which profile pic should I go with??
OIP (25)

or
OIP (9)

Ummm second one haha

1 Like

That’s how I feel sometimes

Done!!

Neither, you are better in real life.

1 Like

Awwwww, shucks :blush: Okay cool. Then thats what yall will get!!! :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Oh and I almost forgot… :rofl: I know all the states in alphabetical order and I can say them in less than 8 seconds… :rofl:

No way. 8 seconds?!

1 Like

Yep!!! I learned that from my 5th grade school teacher. He would give prizes out to whoever could say them the fastest… it became a contest and at lunch he would turn off the lights and turn on his disco ball with his 50’s music playing… then we would see who could say them fast. I will be honest and tell you a little heffer named Mandy always killed it. She could say them so fast and you could understand it too. But I always got 2nd place. Still got some cool stuff!! It’s amazing that I still remember them but as much as we said them…there is no way I will ever forget them. :rofl: :rofl: I’m a nerd :disguised_face:

1 Like

OIP (27)

1 Like

Gooooooooood morning SIS!! :blue_heart:

1 Like