What is the IT factor?

Happy Saturday SIS Fam :blue_heart:
I would love to get some feedback on this. What does having the" IT "factor mean??

1 Like

I looked it up and found it to mean. That you Ashley are confident in what you do,say,look and treat others with respect and not to look down upon them. Lets say you wanted a team to play ball. You, having that leader type it factor, people would be drawn to you as a great team leader. You as a person are like a magnet and draw people to you because (you have it!) My 2 cents on this.
And i think you, Ashley have these qualities. You focus on a great foundation of God, family and work. And keep on being a wonderful person and you will always have (it).

1 Like

“IT Factor” has to do with your likability/ relatability factor. People with the IT factor are instantly likable in any room among any crowd. They Put people at ease with genuine, sincere compliments, and by being interested in others, rather than trying to be interesting to others. People seek them out and like them, and they’re at ease in any social setting.

2 Likes

That just made my day! Thank you very much for saying that!! :relaxed:

Okay… I like that.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I think the IT factor is more fluid. Many people can have that IT factor, but it is different to each person. So to say:
Tom Brady has it when it comes to football
Dave Chappell as a comedian
Prince as a musician.
Your favorite car mechanic.

I’m not sure how to put it in to words. You just know when someone has it with what they are doing.

3 Likes

1 Like

aeafa4b706896c45647416462727a627--monday-morning-good-morning
Gooooooood Monday Morning SIS Fam :blue_heart:
Lets get this Monday rockin!!!

1 Like

Okay guys listen up… its been a hot minute since I have anything really goddess like to talk about, and what fun is there in having a section called “land of the goddess” if I am not keeping it a little x-rated and goddess like?
What is better to most men, younger women or older women? I wouldn’t consider myself that old, but yet my age says I am no spring chicken… However, I do think that the older women get, the better they get. Guys sexually mature much faster than women, but I can’t help but think that men got the shady end of the stick on that one, because although women don’t peak as fast as men… ours comes along at the perfect time to really know what is good and how we want it. But to each is own… I have dated younger, older and my own age…
Younger women or older women??

2 Likes

Do you like them younger where you can try to teach her and mold her to your liking or… older to where you arent embarrassed or feel less of a man if she tells you or shows you how she likes things?

2 Likes

OIP (28)
HAPPY HUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPP DDAAAYYY SIS Fam :blue_heart:
I’m going blonde today!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

Everyone ok? Been busy and then some. Enjoy your day . HEY ASHLEY, WHAT DAY IS IT! HOPE YOU ARE WELL.

1 Like

1 Like

i think that a person with a very good talent has what it takes in that filed and could be considered to have the IT. i think a more common would be to describe an attraction in a person. i think the IT factor is in the eye of the beholder judging the IT person. i think the IT factor doesn't necessarily have to be broken down. when you got it ..you got it

1 Like

if she's willing to learn and ride or die then age wont matter. but to young is just to dumb. the hard part is not lowering her self-esteem by insinuating she's not good enough. the act of shaping and molding is the act of insinuating she's not good enough. when a woman masters her mans every want and is submissive towards him. that man will go nowhere. that man will give in return.

2 Likes

Give in return?? That would just be sexually, you mean? Or by her being submissive towards him and his wants just the way he likes it.... do you think that he could be truly happy without her in his life or is he miserable without her?

1 Like

Yeah. Definitely could not go young if I was single. Just nothing there in common. Two extremely different stages of life.

2 Likes

''Give in return?? That would just be sexually, you mean?''

in all aspects
put a smile on my face and ill be in a good mood !

*'do you think that he could be truly happy without her in his life or is he miserable without her?''

**such a complicated question !!. obviously we get deeper then the original post lol. my mind instantly went deeper then just a sexual relationship. such a wide range between lets say dating and say 20 years of marriage with kids for example. but for sake of conversation and to keep it simple we will say no, he would not be happy with out her and most likely depressed and hurt as he would lose his friend and lover. to learn the other person is to spend a lifetime with them

searching for greener grass isn't always the best bet**

1 Like