Trying to figure out why I can’t post into sponsor forum

I see literal locks on the sponsor forums. I can enter the forum but not post. Am I supposed to have a certain post count for this? Thanks for any insight into this…

4 Likes

Pretty much you need to start topics, read more post, edit, add links.

5 Likes

Thanks brother. Trying to be active to get the post count up. Appreciate the info my man!

3 Likes

The more you give, the more it gives :wink:

4 Likes

Sorry, security protocols are at the highest level of any board .
I remember trying to Vet new members on the other board and there was no way to weed out spammers . To prevent harmful content we started with these countermeasures .
I promise we are learning , growing and adopting hour by hour and day by day .
To get to number one there is no room for error . I hope we serve this community well and exceed every members expectations of what a steroid source board should be .
Stay tuned
DWBO

8 Likes

I appreciate the work you’ve put in, the invite over here and the opportunity to be part of this dwbo. Thank you sir.

3 Likes

Keep adding productive posts and you will get there

4 Likes

Will do Kubes. Thank you brother

1 Like

We are all in the same boat but I am happy to see how secure this place is

3 Likes

Security is a good thing and worth the time investment!

5 Likes

It’s really nice to see the Heightened level of security this board offers. I haven’t even found the sponsor section yet :rofl:

3 Likes

This is the way… I like the security, I feel nice and warm inside. :grin:

Me too for sure. Security is everything

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing, but glad to see the security that’s been put in here !

2 Likes

I’m not seeing any sponsors either bro what do I need to do

1 Like

Keep posting bro. It’ll come. There’s layers to this place.

1 Like

Ok thanks bro trying to see what’s up

1 Like

Who yall having the best gains from so far I know I been a member from bob for Bout 7 yrs and quality has always been pretty good evreyones gunna have a favorite just was curious

1 Like

Glad you got our backs.

I was reading over everything and initially ran into the same issue and then I figured out how everything was designed to work and it’s a great process in my opinion. Great protocol can’t be to careful these days true members will be here and be involved regularly.

2 Likes