The good morning thread

Good morning SIS :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Good morning

Eating a Proteincookie and now to the gym

Have a nice day brothers

2 Likes

Good morning SIS Perfect weather on this Tuesday

1 Like

Morning gents

3 Likes

Morning all! Deadlift day started around 530. So you know it’s gonna be a good rest of the day!

2 Likes

Good morning. I don’t mean to hijack this thread, this old guy hasn’t figured out how to start a post. All I have figured out is how to respond. Please excuse my lack of tech knowledge, any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you

3 Likes

Awesome !
This is how we do it
DWBO

3 Likes

What up gentleman! How we doing!? Get after it, already leaving the iron temple :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Hey brother no problem. You just need to get your post limit which I believe you have since you have a picture on your avi. Goto the sub forum you want to post and find the new topic. Or on the main page click new topic and select the sub forum you want it to appear. This help any?

3 Likes

Thanks. Still can’t figure it out, tells me I have to create a topic at least 15 characters long? Idk, I’ll figure it out someday

1 Like

It just means to put some more words into the topic at the top.

Got it. I was making it out to be much harder than it is. Story of my life! :grin:
Thank you

1 Like

There trying to exercise or brains too lol

2 Likes

Good Morning brothers

Today will be back / biceps so hope god will bring me big gainz

Wish all a great day

2 Likes

Good morning SIS , rise and shine it’s time to put the work in !!!

1 Like

Good morning! Finished the fasted cardio, shoulders/triceps. Hope all has a good day!

4 Likes

Good morning brothers!!!
Hope everyone has a great day… Go get it :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Morning gents. Get up and get it!

Good Morning Vietnam !!! Have a great day Brothers !!!

1 Like

Good morning brothers

245 lbs in the morning…on the way to 250 lbs

Let´s get that shit done

Have a great day