Tendonitis

So I posted earlier last week about a weird pain, turns out it’s tendonitis in the elbow. My doctor didn’t really give me a time frame, should I stop working out till it’s healed or just go easy with the weights? If I should stop lifting how long should I stop for?

2 Likes

Well you can ice it 2-3x a day. Some
Ibuprofen, stretch and massage it. But BPC157 and TB500 would nix that in a second!

2 Likes

Does exo carry that

3 Likes

No. Supertropin does. He’s legit and Carrie’s that specialized stuff and GH.

3 Likes

Would I need both them or just one or the other

2 Likes

Well. You could get away with one. I think TB is for more localized and BPC is more systemic but could be the other way.

2 Likes

@kubes is a big fan of bp157 and tb500.

3 Likes

Backwards brother :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Brace the elbow. You can buy either tennis or golfers elbow braces for cheap at almost any big store. If it’s the outer elbow it’s tennis elbow, if it’s the inner it’s golfers elbow. Get the right one.

Stop doing what made it bad.

Cortisone shot to the affected area.

1 week later you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

If you have tendonitis in the elbow i think bpc 157 would be the ticket. The TB would be better for like what i am dealing with bigger tendons in the shoulders

1 Like

Ah see. There ya go. That’s why I said could be the other way around. Was covering my ass :joy:

1 Like

Bwahahahah

2 Likes

I had bicep tendinitis in the distal tendon (inner elbow). BPC-157 and HGH worked for me. Also ice and stretching. I was back in the gym in 4 weeks.

It’s the outer elbow, I took a week off felt better went back to lifting and bam back to hurting lol

1 Like

I gave my medical opinion, take it or leave it.

1 Like

Stopping something that caused the inflammation is a piece of the solution, but not the solution.

You have some icing, stretching etc and stuff to do. A week isn’t enough.

1 Like

this ^^ so important to brace
i would wrap even tighter while performing the lift
if inner then id suggest keeping arm bent while sleeping and not use full range of motion on exercise’s that hurt like curls. as that pulls and stretches and if outer the same if it helps but i found exercise like lateral rises were the devil for outer and a must to stay away from. I’ve had both outer and inner on the same arm at the same time.

1 Like