Tantalizing Tuesday

Good morning!! What is one crazy, off the wall, daring thing that you have done for love before?

Just one or the most off the wall???

2 Likes

Share em all!!! Lol

1 Like

I would do anything for love but I want do that !!

1 Like

Oh come on @Jaxz …we know you have done something insane for love.

1 Like

For sex or lust maybe not for love lol !!!

Love is something that comes unconditionally . I don’t think u can do anything crazy for it . Just my 2 cents

3 Likes

Love is intense emotions and behaviors characterized by intimacy, passion and commitment. It involves closeness, protectiveness, attraction, affection, and trust. Its actually one of the most important human emotions.
What is a drastic measure you took to let that special woman know how much you cared for her? Something you wouldn’t do for anyone else?

2 Likes

I noticed that you are a very romantic person :wink:
When I was a teenager, I had very little money. Mostly I didn’t have any. And I liked one girl. I had to steal a lot of chocolates. When I brought her some, she was shocked. Still she took the chocolates))) I know it’s bad to steal, but I was only thinking about her. I was 14…

4 Likes

The older I get, the more I have become that way. There is a romantic in all of us. Some are just a little harder to reach but its still there.

3 Likes

i was very creative when i was younger, i would paint or make little trinkets to give to girls i liked. not to long ago, i found an old friend on facebook, from the mid 90’s, she still had this little metal container i painted and put a note in. i was flattered

3 Likes

i will admit, i am full of cheese and mushiness.

2 Likes

That is sweet!!! In high school, someone spray painted my initials inside of a heart on a huge tree that was on a road to our school. It was big and bright orange. For years, I never had a clue who did it until a few months ago I ran into a guy I went to school with and he told me he had a confession to make. He told me he did it and he was sorry but he was too shy to talk to me, but he knew that I would see it everyday and he hoped it made me smile. That was the coolest confession I ever heard!!! It’s definitely still there for everyone to see… the guy is married with kids now.

2 Likes

I agree with you 100%. Many people are afraid to show their romanticism. Especially men. They’re afraid of being laughed at.

3 Likes

I can’t really think of anything that daring but I’m a hopeless romantic… every morning I wake up and go make coffee, come back to the bedroom and get my wife a shirt and shorts to put on, kneel on the bed beside her and cuddle with her and give her kisses, run my fingers through her hair and kiss her head… then she gets her feet rubbed and kissed on… then another few minutes of cuddling and gently waking her up… put her shirt on, her shorts and her sandals, then she gets up and I hold her tight for a few minutes and give her her coffee…

I know… shut up… and fuck all you fuckers who think I’m soft…

5 Likes

I LOVE THAT! There is not a damn thing wrong with showing your lady your sweet and soft side!!! That’s how men and women communicate love!!! KEEP LOVING HER JUST LIKE THAT!!! :heart:

2 Likes

damn man, i think you won.

4 Likes

What can I say, I’m crazy about her.

3 Likes

Not sure if it was daring or just stupid but my wife and I were out doing lawn work the other day and man did she look hot while trimming the hedges.We finished the yard work and just fucked the hell out of eachother right then and there.Im a huge lawn guy…i love my lawn to look and feel like a green soft carpet.Something about being outdoors,the beautiful fresh cut lawn,and seeing my wifes ass up in the air trimming hedges took over me​:joy::joy::joy:Nice show for the neighbors too​:shushing_face:

3 Likes

Goooooood morning!!! Happy Tuesday yall!!!

If you were a candy bar, which one would you be and why???
I got tickled at this, all I can think about is the almond joy and mounds commercial… “Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don’t”. :joy:

What’s on yall’s mind today??

2 Likes

It’s not even hump day and you having dirty thoughts. Lol

I’ve never looked at a candy bar and tried to give it human traits or looked at person and think what kind of candy bar they would be.
This is tricky
I have no idea