Spoooooky 👻

Do you believe in ghosts or the supernatural? :ghost: Tell us why.

1 Like

I don’t know if they are real or not because I have never seen one with my own eyes, but I am not going to put myself in a situation where I ‘m the one looking crazy trying to explain to you that I saw a ghost.

2 Likes

LOL!!! I promise I wouldn’t think you were crazy! I have a few stories I could tell that would make you think I was the crazy one…lol

1 Like

I do believe some souls don’t pass over .

Now from the part of the country me and PYT are . They made a movie of a entity raping a woman supposed to based on true events .

3 Likes

Supposedly there is a place right here in my home state that if you put flour on the trunk of your car and you put the car in neutral at a dead stop …something will actually move the car a few feet. Apparently a bus full of kids got in an accident at that spot and they all died. Once the car moves you out the way, people swear there are small little white hand prints on the trunk… :grimacing:

2 Likes

I watch Ghost Adventures all the time…out of all the supernatural shows out there those guys put up some pretty solid evidence.In my opinion…if you go searching for evil and darkness…your damn well going to find it.I will not touch or have a ouija board in my house!!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I would use blow and watch the ghost push the car down the road at 60mph​:joy::joy::joy::joy::man_shrugging:

1 Like

No, but I do believe your mind can play all kinds of tricks, some of them unexplainable.

2 Likes

I suppose you are right. But when my family moved from overseas back to the states… we moved in to this sweet house on main st and it was in front of a church. I never believed in such until we lived there. It was some of the craziest stuff that would happen… certain things would be broken, the doors unlocked/locked. The tv would cut on and off by itself and then my mom had 3 like bells hanging and every night about the same time… the outside two would start slowly swinging but the one in the middle never moved. We thought the fan, the washing machine might be vibrating it, but none of that was on. It was unnerving especially at night. Doors would slam when nobody would be back there to do it. Finally, we moved and the realtor told us that the old man that owned that house had died in the house. My great grandma use to say that if spirits were making themselves known to you then it for 2 reasons. One is they are trying to tell you something bad is going to happen or 2, they have treasure buried. And before y’all laugh at me…. In my bedroom if that house we had wooden floors. There was the prettiest dollar sign made in the wood. It wasn’t carved in it or drew on it… it looked as if the wood was made that way. I always asked to start digging up the floor but nobody would let me. To this day … people will not live in that cute little house long at all. That old man still haunts the shit out of it.

That’s definitely something that would could make me believe differently. You should buy it and do a haunted BnB rental

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220507-201109-698

Based on a true story

1 Like

I don’t really believe in supernatural. A lot of things can be explained, you just have to get all the info and breakdown the stories.

Show I use to watch “Fringe” had events that would happen that seemed supernatural, but in fact later to be explained in the show.

Favorite Character in that show was “Walter” played by “John Noble”.

2 Likes

Now that would be bad ass!!!

1 Like