Same Goddess, New Position

I want everyone to know the one and only @Ashley has joined the steroids.is team! she will be managing the social media campaign to spread our name and continue giving her female touch to our community.

Any sources who want to share banners, promos or any other marketing material please message her here or at Ashley@steroids.is

and im only going to say this once! - anyone being disrespectful or saying anything innapropriate will be blocked. this is your warning.

3 Likes

Hey guys, it’s an honor to be here making this forum the best it can possibly be!!! I appreciate and enjoy interacting with you all and look forward to this awesome road we all have in front of us!!!

let’s build this thing up!!! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

awesome! very happy to hear this, and @ashley will be a great person to do this.

2 Likes

Awwwwww, shucks!!! :grin:

Congratulations @Ashley …!! Well deserved position. I appreciate what you bring to the community. Best of luck to you on this venture sis…!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!! This is going to be a lot of fun!! Thanks for welcoming me like you all have!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrats Ashley and welcome o the team!!

4 Likes

Greatly appreciated!!! Thank you for having me!! :muscle:

2 Likes

Congrats​:trophy:

2 Likes

:muscle:t2: thank you sir!!

2 Likes

Congrats PYT !!! Some friendly advice stay safe watch your P’s and Q’s .

Create fake accounts run tor and vpn .

I’d probably get more sims cards as well . Just a little heads up

1 Like

Thanks!!:sunglasses:

1 Like

A big welcome to Ashley…
Around_The_World_Dance

This is a brilliant decision. What a fantastic person to have on the SIS TEAM. This person will only bring good things to the SIS FORUM. CONGRATULATIONS on a great decision. ASHLEY, YOU DESERVE IT GIRL. GREAT JOB, AND CONGRATULATIONS.

2 Likes

:blush: Thank you!!! It’s a pleasure to be here!!

Very cool and congrats girl. Looks like you will do great with content :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes