Relationships and Fighting

What do couples fight about the most??

2 Likes

The tv remote!! Hahahah

1 Like

The past :man_facepalming: I’ve made a personal commitment not to bring up old things. It’s shallow and doesn’t help any situation

3 Likes

Money,anal sex ,sex then habits the other doesn’t like .

1 Like

In my case its always about stupid shit that even an argument isnt going to solve.I sweat the small stuff and i will be the first to admit it.Case and point…i detailed my car and my wife used it.There was finger prints on my rear view mirror when i jumped in…errrr…so frustrating…when will people learn not to fuck with shit​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Why u deleted your post :sweat:

Yes like other stated the past. In particular “how many women have you been with question”. I don’t go there. I think my wife would not like the real number lol

3 Likes

Yep , use to have them issues kinda like that . I put stuff in one place so I know where it is and low and behold it’s not there when I return for it lol. I’m ocd with shit like that

3 Likes

I wrote this long ass post and then deleted it but you know what… the truth is always welcome and I have my own thoughts….this is not for everyone. There are some happily married couples out here that choose each other everyday and put in the effort and the work to make their relationship last but those people are few and far between . This world as a whole has become numb to what love is. So, why are relationships so hard today? We aren’t prepared. We are not prepared for the sacrifices, for the compromises. We aren’t ready to really invest all that it takes to make relationships work. We want everything easy. It’s not love we are looking for, only excitement and thrills in life. We don’t want the boring life, we don’t want a partner for life. Just someone that makes us feel alive right now. We don’t believe in the beauty of predictability because we are too blinded by the thrill of adventure. We don’t have time for love. We don’t have the patience to deal with relationships. We are too busy chasing materialistic dreams. Relationships have become nothing more than convenience… We look for instant gratification in everything we do- the things we post on line, the career we choose, and the people we fall in love with. Wr believe in having options, we believe more in meeting new people than getting to know them. We are greedy. We get into relationships at the slightest attraction and step out the moment something better comes along. We don’t want to bring out the best in one person, we want them to be perfect. We date a lot but rarely give any of them a real chance. Apparently, nothing is worth our time and patience- not even love. Technology has brought us closer, so close that it’s impossible to breathe. We don’t feel the need to spend time together anymore. We have too much if each other already, there’s nothing left to talk about. We are a generation of wanderers who wouldn’t stay at One place for too long. Everyone is a commitment phobic. We believe we aren’t meant for relationships , we don’t want to settle down. The thought of it is terrifying. We can’t imagine being with one person for the rest of our lives. We walk away. We are a generation that calls itself sexually liberated. We are the hook up break up generation. We have sex first then decide if we want to love them . Sex comes easy. Loyalty does not. You aren’t having sex because of the love for that person, but because you want to feel good. It’s a temporary fulfillment we need. Relationships today are open, and friends with benefits, casual flings, one night stands, no strings attached. We’ve left very little exclusivity for love in our lives. We don’t know how to love madly anymore. We are scared to love, scared to commit, we are scared of a broken heart. We don’t allow others in nor do we step out and love anyone unconditionally. We don’t value relationships anymore. We don’t consider love being sacred anymore. It’s just the way of the world.

4 Likes

Absolutely. There’s one line you mention that puts it simple, we as humans are addicted to instant gratification. Our attention span is so short, we need the next rush of endorphins now. Look up “limerence”. So many people get hooked on that new relationship high. But you know what, it rarely lasts beyond that. I want to grow old with my wife, not stay the same and shrivel up with her. Don’t be afraid to change and talk about changes, most of the time both people are thinking the same thing but to scared to say it. Fucking communication is the key to relationship growth.

4 Likes

That was an awesome post!!:slightly_smiling_face:It is very true too…my wife and I have actually become closer since we started working out together. I may sweat the small stuff but you know what…I wouldnt change it for the world and I love her with all my heart.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more . I think u discribe me to a tee.

4 Likes

Nice posts people! I say people fight about money.

1 Like

This is my thought on being a couple. Just make sure your partner is sexually fulfilled and his or their needs don’t go somewhere else. All people look. My friend use to say “just cause your on a diet, doesn’t mean you can’t look at the menu”. There are open relationships and that works for them. It is what it is. Im not to judge. Be honest to your partner and where you stand. Their life matters!

2 Likes

Very true and unfortunate. Im 31 and my gf is younger then me. The generation below me really kicked the door in on everything you just mentioned. If people in general male or female were just 100% honest on what they want it would make things different. I wouldn’t call them deceiving or liars because i think a majority of people don’t know what they want in life let a lone from a partner. Honesty is key in intimacy in my experience.

3 Likes

Not trying to insult you at all, please don’t take it that way, but for you to be 31, you are dead on about the generation. And you couldn’t have said it better… Honesty is so important. People can’t be honest with other people anymore because the reality is… not many folks are honest with themselves. And two wrongs never, ever make a right. If we could stop time and rewind to a certain point where the world wasnt so screwed up… I would still be in diapers and you wouldnt even be thought of yet. Great comment!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I think people saying the world is screwed up is a perspective. If someone gave me a time machine id sell it to someone. If you travel back in time and make things how you want. We wouldnt have much to build our character on. Ill tuck my chin and take the bad with the good.

2 Likes

These are not just words. They are very wise things. I completely agree with you. But there are obvious answers to everything that happens.

3 Likes