Orgasm or nah?

Is it better to fake an orgasm to make him feel good or should women be honest that sometimes we don’t reach the big O??

1 Like

Again, comes down to communication. Majority of the time, wife gets hers first. Then it depends on me. If I’m taking awhile and it’s supposed to be a quickie, she will fake it because she knows I like it, and it helps. If it’s a longer session, she knows I’m listening and feeling her out so I know when she’s getting close. Faking it doesn’t help her or me in that situation.

2 Likes

I like that she fakes it because you know that she knows that you like it and that will help you. Communication wins again!

3 Likes

I believe being honest is the only way to go .

If you don’t O and don’t tell . How can it be fixed so that you do O ?

2 Likes

Its not that simple always. Sometimes our bodies just wont let us no matter how good it might be.

1 Like

Really learn something new every day then .

I’m a giver so I want my other to have multiples it turns me on .

2 Likes

I guess my question would be what if the man doesn’t come ? How does that make you feel ?

I think I can speak for most women with that one. There are some women that have never experienced an orgasm before. But men get the upper hand with sex because its a known fact that men will ejaculate, therefore, when he can’t, then its time to change positions or do extra to get him there.

2 Likes

It’s happened a few times. I faked it once, akward situation since obviously nothing happened

1 Like

Didn’t she know the difference though?

1 Like

yeah, thats the akward part.

1 Like

Understood…lol

2 Likes

Going to happen more than once with tren runs

hahahah, exactly why

1 Like

My wife gets literally pissed when that happens…

3 Likes

received_717521729433862

2 Likes

From my point of view, it’s better to be honest. A lie for good is still a lie

2 Likes

the bed should be wet ! then you wont have a problem answering this question :rofl:

2 Likes

i’m not a woman but i’d imagine they generally need love over the act of sex it self. love em to death all day and they’ll cum at night.

3 Likes

Yesssssssss!!! :muscle:t2: