Old guy reaching out

What’s up Fnhuge here ,Glad to see they have a place for us seniors!!! I am 52 and have been in the game a long while . Looking forward to talking to other senior gym rats.

8 Likes

welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Welcome brother… Glad to have you on board

2 Likes

Thanks brother I remember u from BOP , I myself never really got involved in any discussions or much posting. I kind of just hung back and took everything in . Hopefully we can talk back and forth and bounce things off each other… stay well glad we r back

3 Likes

Thanks mike welcome to u as well , glad to see they have a few “ old “ guys here such as myself. Looking forward to talking and getting to know u. Stay safe

2 Likes

Hey brother!
63 here lol
We need a vendor to carry Geritol lol
Most here probably don’t remember Geritol

1 Like

What up HUUUGE :facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2: Welcome!

1 Like

52 brother ur just hitting ur prime bro . I’m a few years older than that . I’m better than most of the 20 something kids now days

2 Likes

Triple X how r u glad we have been brought together once again! Great to here from u will be good to talk a seasoned guy. Be well

What’s up kevin sadly I do remember it as well as 90cents a gallon for gas , gym membership 300 cash up front for the whole year no credit card needed a world without cell phones or social media!! Ok I am really dating myself . Nice to meet u brother

3 Likes

What’s up jazz sure my mind is in its prime , but my lower back , kness , elbows and everything else definitely lets me know my age . But I keep going , made some adjustments in life and the gym , but keep pushing! Glad to meet u !!

2 Likes

Of course and yeah i remember you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there Fnhuge. I am but a young 48yo.

Glad your here, age is just a number

2 Likes

Little bit of npp and good as new bro . Add some GW and trimix then be on a search and destroy mission for all the young pussy .

I wanna say HGH !!
It’s so much more affordable with even more sources then ever . 10 Years back it was full of fakes . Now we have added IGF-LR3 that’s amazing.
It’s amazing
DWBO

Just jumped back on after a 3 month clean , was on clomid and HCG. Doing test cip , npp and 2 iu of GH. Clomid and HCG was all dr prescribed, have 2 great doctors.

1 Like

Yes u r correct sir, but my lower back tells a different story!!!:weary:

1 Like

I just saw GH for 130$ a kit that is ridiculously cheap , had green tops ? I have been using a sponsor for a few years that I found on BOP. He is pretty reasonable guy , great product price and very easy to work with

Welcome brother! Glad to have you!!

1 Like