Need your opinions…

I’m having some shoulder pain issues and was looking into some BPC-157 and TB500 and I ran across a nasal spray blend. Do you think that would work? Or is it garbage? Was curious what some of you think, here’s the link I stumbled on.

For musculoskeletal injuries bcp157 needs site injected for most effectiveness, tb500 can be used site specific or systemic. I hope this info helps brother.

4 Likes

Agreed with above. I coupled BPC, TB and some low dose GH after having surgery on my foot. It healed almost a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My orth MD was impressed on fast it healed.

2 Likes

All I’ve read coincides with the above statements. When I had shoulder issues I sight injected BPC-157 and did TB-500 and HGH sub-Q in the abdomen. I was good to go after about 8 weeks.

Thank you for the info, I’ve had this nagging shoulder pain for years, I’ll look into the injectable peptides, there are some good sources here.

1 Like

@madisonjamesresearch @Ashley talk to them, they have a few options

2 Likes

Will do, thank you!!

How much bcp157 needs to be injected at the site each time? And how often?

This is the protocol I used post surgery on my foot. I added low dose GH at 2iu ED. Using this schedule my foot healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior.

TB 500 and BPC-157 Cycle for Total Body Repair

This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase

Week 1 - Week 3:

Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg
Maintenance Phase

Week 4 - Week 8:

Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Again, this cycle is a guideline based on real world results

3 Likes

Any questions?.. I’ll do my best to help.

1 Like

https://steroids.is/t/kubes-review-log/3499

Great little discussion on this topic going on currently between myself, @kubes and @Popeye

Never seen a spray. Not saying it’s not legit as I have no idea. But inject for me was great. I did shoulder with bpc and tb years ago and loved it. Also 2iu gh. Ask @kubes hes doing it now.

I always researched that both peptides are far more effective when administered locally.

2 Likes

I approve this message.

1 Like

More than likely trash. Bpc-157 was originally synthesized to be taken orally for IBS and Crohn’s disease which later was found to helpful with other inflammatory issues. I have over a decade experience in using both tb and bpc. My advice would be save your money trying to take both and buy enough Tb from a reliable source so you can take it at a dose that makes a drastic difference. A guy posted a protocol on here for tb and bpc combined but imo I’d just run the tb exactly how he layed it out. As far as a reliable source. IA superpharam has the purest and truest Tb-500 I’ve taken and, I’ve taken a small pallet of it over the years for multiple different injuries and nagging ailments.