Masteron (Drostanolone)

One of my all time favorites.

Masteron (Drostanolone) is an anabolic steroid known as a cosmetic drug due to its strong DHT (dihydrotestosterone) properties. It is most popular among those who are competing or looking for a more aesthetic physique vs. those who are strength training. It has a modest 62 anabolic ratio and just a 25 androgenic number, this compares to Testosterone which is 100:100.

In the early 1970’s the pharmaceutical company brought Syntex Masteron (Drostanolone) to market. It is no coincidence the same company produced another DHT (dihydrotestosterone) derivative during the 1960’s called Anadrol. This time around their goal was to produce something to help control breast cancer in middle and older aged females.

In the modern era, medicine has relied more on other drugs like Nolvadex, for example, to help fight these types of cancers, which have fewer side effects and are much safer for females.

DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is a sex hormone that metabolizes at a small percentage from testosterone in the body. Masteron (Drostanolone) is a straight DHT (dihydrotestosterone) derivative with a carbon 2 position methyl group add-on. This makes it more anabolic and more efficient at working in the body than the DHT we naturally produce.

It also cannot aromatize into estrogen like other anabolic steroids such as Testosterone or Dianabol for example. Another awesome trait of Masteron (Drostanolone) is that it is very good at binding to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). When this happens you open up more free testosterone in the body, this will make the steroids you are already taking more effective.

Finally, like all steroids, it will increase protein synthesis. In addition, it helps boost red blood cell count to give you an advantage over your peers in the gym.

All in all, when you use this steroid as part of your stack you will boost your entire steroid cycle, harden up your muscles, give yourself a dry look, and possibly even boost libido a bit. When used by itself expect to get some hardening and drying of your physique but not much else. This is why I stress you should use it as part of a steroid stack instead of solo.

The half-life of the propionate version is 2-3 days, while the enanthate version has a 10.5 day half life. It is detectable for 3 weeks if you use the shorter ester, but 3 months with the longer version.

It is strongly advised you always use it as part of a steroid stack at a dosage ranging from 300-600mgs per week. It can stack with everything and one of the more popular stacks is using it with 200-400mgs a week of Trenbolone to get hardening. Another way you can use it is alongside a wet compound like Testosterone, Dianabol, or Deca Durabolin to give the cycle a yin and yang effect.

Many, including myself prefer to run Masteron at a 1:1 ratio with Testosterone. While others like to run Mast even higher.

Because of the way Mast masks estrogen side effects many do not need to use an AI while running Mast with Test. Your mileage may vary.

Myself, I’ve been able to run Test/Mast as high as 750mg/week with no AI.

Keep your water intake up as it can really dry you out.

9 Likes

Thank you for the Knowledge Brother, I’ve been wanting to incorporate Mast for quite sometime but just haven’t pulled the trigger. I’m very interested in the mental perks I’ve been told comes with it . Do you feel as though it help you in that aspect… Thank you Brother hope I made since…

1 Like

Yes, I think the mental perks are around the fact you just feel good on Mast. Then there are the libido boosting affects which also boost your mood. I don’t run a cycle without it.

2 Likes

Thank you Brother, I’m gonna have to pull the trigger!!! This is a great thing “like minded people”

2 Likes

Brothers from another mother!!!

Absolutely my brother, glad to help. If you ever need any info feel free to ask and if I don’t know I’ll try to figure it out. Trust me, I don’t know everything!

2 Likes

Hell yeah Brother, the same goes here I’ll help you with anything I can and if I don’t know I’ll ask somebody that does!!!

I personally love Mast/Test combo and only needed to limit my Aromasin every now and then. The Mast/Test and Tren E will be my next cycle. Can’t wait to see how it shakes out.

1 Like

I been curious abput masteron for some time but just haven’t got around to it. Is there any truth to it that it can make you aggressive and short tempered? Or does it depend on person to person?

I’ve never had that but I’ve also never pinned a crazy amount.

1 Like

Never happened to me up to 750mg

My favorite cycle is test p and mast p. 100mg of each every other day.

2 Likes

200mgs test e or c. 2-300mgs mast e used to be my cruise. Even at 2 & 2 libido was nutty

For me it seems like i need about 1.5 times Mast to Test

1 Like

I’m running it for the first time right now and love it. I’m running 400 mast E a week.

2 Likes