Lets look and see...

What is the most unusual thing in your wallet, pocket or purse right now?

2 Likes

I have about 4 pocket knives in my purse as we speak!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

A condom...but when you open it theres a child support bill inside.My mom gave it to me when i was 13

Saving it for my son​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your mom is a smart cookie!!! I love that!!! hahahaha

Well I think the question is...Did it help??

Yes it did....i told my mom thank you...it made me better at oral!!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:I guess thanksgiving dinner wasnt the time to tell her.....boy was she pissed​:joy::joy::joy:

i didnt start carrying a wallet until a couple months ago. i just had certain things in certain pockets. nothing unusual in it. i do always have a knife clipped in my right pocket. i only carry Benchmade.

1 Like

Funny story.....i used to order truckloads of condoms out of the back of magazines when i was young....all different kinds,colors,etc.I wasnt old enough to put my name on the package so i used her name​:joy::joy::joy:finally the mailman tipped her off....and wanted her numbet

I meant i used my moms name on the packages​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Even with my shenanigans, I still carry a picture of my family in my wallet laminated. Sometimes when we are in the suck, it helps a little. Coming from me, I would say this is unusual…

1 Like

Benchmade is a good brand. My brother gets me a new knife every year. Last one was a Boker stag handle. But I have a few benchmade and CRKT and really like the Bench a lot

1 Like

**Benchmade(not benchmark) probably autocorrect lol.
i have a couple autos and a carbon fiber handle osborne, and a griptillian ive had for at least 15 years that ive completely tortured, and its never let me down. ive had others, but nothing as great.

1 Like

Mine auto corrects to benchmark “whiskey” I’d say because God knows I’ve had plenty of that cheap nasty shit. No offense to those who may like it.

Nice man! Decent price for the quality too. I think I have a bug out in my gear bag

2 Likes

Here are a few normal things found in those pockets and purses

Toothpick
Ring
Quarter before 1970
Shoe lace
Candy
Nail Clipper
Gas receipts
Drivers License
Money

Those are pretty normal right??

I knew someone a long time ago that carried his baby-shoe around in his pocket everywhere he went. and then my papa use to carry a buckeye acorn around in his pocket for 60 yrs or more. Said it brought him good luck.

I cleaned out my wallet in my purse about 4-5 months ago and I did a deep thorough investigation of what the hell all I had...I had my ex husbands dad's social security card in the back of my wallet....(you can imagine the awful, ugly face expression that came across my face) ...

My friend Ryan, the one that had the tarantula named Rosey... her dad was a teacher and he carried around a small periodic table of elements in his wallet, but the strangest thing to me was he was a history teacher, so why the hell does carry that around? lol

My oldest son would hide his underwear in his bag when he was little, I would lay out his clothes and it never failed his underwear was either end up stuffed in his bookbag or behind the commode.
LOL! I haven't thought about him doing that in years...

1 Like

For me?......money.

1 Like

toothpick for me. i floss daily !!

1 Like

Honestly, that is a sexy habit to have!!! NICE!!!

1 Like