Jay Cutlers Cycles

This is interesting. His cycles are less than most of us. Shows one thing to me….

Diet, cardio and work ethic!

Yes you can say quality of what he had was different but he went off all shit for 6-12 weeks at a time, off season did mostly test+ EQ only and so forth.

Legend in my opinion.

People are overdoing it and don’t need to be.

Watch:

1 Like

Not trying to stir anything up but I’m not sure this is the real truth at all.

4 Likes

Why not? What does he gain from lying?

Rep , I’m guessing . But he has put in years of hard work no doubt and has good genetics .

#1 he said he only uses gh on cycle that’s a laughable thing right there .

1 Like

Genetics is what carries the day. Genetic response to diet and training and genetic response to gear. But he does mention using 12ius of growth going into competition. That’s pretty stout, my hands would swell up to the size of footballs with that much.

1 Like

Why? I don’t know, he has enough rep doesn’t need anymore. Lying wouldn’t benefit him one bit.

1 Like

To each there own ideas and opinions bro .

1 Like

Yea Jay is my Hero. But he is definitely not being honest about his past cycles. And the reason i would think he is not 100 about it is because he Doesn’t want to glorify what and the amounts to younger people that look up to him. It makes him a more “respectable” role model.

6 Likes

what he used when he was younger is how he got so big. what he uses to maintain is a whole different thing. guys like him, who no doubt, have put in a lot of time and commitment, usually dont share what they did as a teenager, in their developmental stages. because nobody wants to be “held responsible” for influencing a young person destroying their body.

4 Likes

bro, you beat me to it. but 100% agree

2 Likes

I watched this same video and I find alot of what he is saying hard the believe. At one point in the vid he says that "sometimes he couldn’t get stuff’s…what?!..c’mon dude.

1 Like

I don’t know, maybe it’s a bad trait but I tend to see the truth in most, except politics :joy:

Back then remember there was no internet etc

1 Like

INo disrespect but I do understand that the internet didn’t play much of a role as in today’s world where it’s absolutely flooded. These guys still had access to nearly anything they wanted at any time. When you compete in the Olympia and Arnold when you’re career depends on it you make sure of it.

1 Like

I don’t know if what he says he was taking is true or not but how many bodybuilders eat as much food as Jay Cutler or Ronnie Colman all year round I know I couldn’t eat that much food for a full week straight at least not with working year round he is definitely a genetic freak

2 Likes

Jay is a business man, who happened to choose the body-building business.
Hes a hard worker and deserves his success.

However, no active, image-conscious body-builder is going to tell you the truth about their use.

Even if it was true, its irrelevant. The doses of his cycles over his career are like 10% of the equation.

3 Likes

Seth feroce does guess it depends if they want to be honest or not I don’t believe it’s hurting Seth to be honest so maybe Cutler is being honest as well or maybe he isn’t it is Amazing what he accomplished regardless

1 Like

I guess that’s my point. We all assume and really don’t know. He’s teaching that you don’t need grams of A or B. I think if you do it right, you can stay healthy. I mean I heard that Rami year 1 after winning Olympia took 4+ months off the gym and sauce. Rumors I don’t know.

2 Likes

Regardless of gear—whether honest or not—genetics or not…he worked his ass off (low gear usage and all :laughing:) to get to where he was and is now. I can’t say the same for myself so I’ll leave it at that.

Smart businessman that was one of the few to get very wealthy from the sport. The only thing I like that he does is the liquid egg whites. Great source of protein but Int egg whites is pricy as fuq.

1 Like

Absolutely. I haven’t watched this video yet, but I’ll guess his true doses are 2-3x whatever he says in this video.

The only IFBB pro who I believe told the truth about their doses is Mike Morris, who stated in an interview that he would pin 3cc of oils on a 4on - 1off schedule. He didn’t say what compounds or concentrations, but this gives us a ball park of 3-5g of gear per week.

I doubt Mike was using astronomically more than other pros who claim to have used only a fraction of that amount. More likely, Mike is one of the actual honest few.

2 Likes

Not to hijack the thread, but here’s the Mike Morris interview for comparison

1 Like