Its in the bag...

Hellllllloooooooo SIS Fam :blue_heart:
I hope all is well with everyone. I haven't been giving you all any of my attention lately. Forgive me, my life is full of twists and turns it seems. When I was introduced to this site I had actually just left my full time job as an area manager for 25 walmart store locations, we sold cell phones and plans for all the major carriers AT&T, Verizon and Sprint/T-Mobile. I loved what i did because I was very good at it. And showing others how to work magic and make money was exciting. Long story short.... New management came in and took over and things were not the same as I knew them. And I eventually said it was just too much and I left after being promoted 2 times within the company. I have felt somewhat guilty for doing it that way, and I miss it. I tried a few other things since but honestly, I should have never left. I said all that to say this, I had a interview today with the District Manager of T-Mobile, he is looking for a store manager!!! The interview went GREAT! I killed it!! He asked me if I would mind doing a 2nd interview with his boss on Monday!! I will be making about the same or a little more than what I was making through the company I worked for in Walmart!! I am really so excited. Plus, I there will not be 45+ people under me, the most I will have will be 10!!! YAYY!!! I am really hoping that this is the beginning of turning a new leaf, and closing off all the heartache I have had over the last few months especially. Where one door closes another one shall open, right?? I can be more attentive to you all as well. I'm pretty fast on telephone operations, lol plus, its time for a better mindset. I felt like somewhat of a failure and that eats at my core. So, enough about me.... this is a wellness check and I have missed you guys. Is it just me or is time just flying by us? I swear it gets faster and faster..
I nailed that interview today, its in the bag!! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Was the company for Walmart, premium wireless?

2 Likes

No sir, that was our competition. It was T-ROC but we did the exact same thing.

2 Likes

I used to work for premium, I hated it lol

1 Like

So good to hear! I’m sure you will do great, charm them with your smile and tame them with your knowledge.

3 Likes

No way!! Really? Well, I'm a people person. It takes a lot to deal with the public, but I didnt have to stay in one store... that was the part I loved. I stayed on the road. Things will be different being in one location all the time. I'm sorry you didnt liike it. I never knew I would have gotten as far as I did when I first started. But something about starting at the very bottom and working your way up is an awesome feeling.

3 Likes

Thank you!!! Thank you for everything. I love being able to get on here and talk to you all. !! It's actually great therapy!

4 Likes

IMG_5386
Just wanted to share this. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations on the progress and nailing the interview

3 Likes

I can tell you this....i am an ops manager for the second largest dedicated contract carrier in the nation.Every week at some point I feel like i have failed and it makes you stronger.I have no college degree but make 50k more than most that do but have been in logistics since i was 19 working on loading docks and progressed.Your talent of working with people Ashley is worth more than you know so at no point do not let your inner core be ate at by a decision that you thought was best for YOU!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I needed to hear that! Thank you!!! I think it was necessary for me to back up and try something else, because all it really did was prove that I was good at what I did and that is my niche. Like anything, sometimes you need to let go of something to find out its value. As with work, love, or anything else that we are faced with in life. I just had my 2nd interview about 45 mins ago and it also went great!! This time it was a female, and the funniest thing was that she started off with a story about how she recently came back because she thought she wanted to do something else and after seeing that nothing was working out for her like she wanted it to, she made her way back to cell phones. I thought, WOW, she is telling my story. I guess its normal to wonder what else is out there in the world, and if you never take the plunge, you are always left wondering what if. I jumped and it wasn't what I thought it would be. So, I'm working my way back to where I know I belong and I know without a doubt, I'm good at it. Thank you for that advice. I listen to you guys and your opinions and thoughts more than you realize. And nice work ops manager!!! :muscle:t3:

1 Like

This is fantastic news! Congratulations. Not to turn the attention to me, but I want to celebrate with you... I start a new job Monday August 1st... and I'm pumped! Sounds like you have a silver tongue. And that's a compliment... probably dating myself but I've earned all my years. I'm very happy for you. I hope you nail the second interview and then you get to go and celebrate in a way that you enjoy. Take Care!

2 Likes

Congratulations to you on your new job!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: That is AWESOME news!!! I actually had my 2nd interview about an hour ago and it went great!!!. It was a female this time, and she started off telling me her story and sounded identical to my own. She said I would know something by tomorrow. I'm a little nervous but the interview went great!!! Fingers crossed!!!
Im so happy and proud for you and your great news!!! I know you will do amazing!!!!

1 Like

Great News! When you can relate to someone like that it builds a sense of camaraderie that can create a strong bond... I'm confident you'll get an offer. You EARNED it!

2 Likes

My sincere congrats to all of you .....and i mean you as a person.With all the shit going on in todays world its hard to higher people that are honest and have integrity.Just getting an in person interview is something to be very proud of......rely on that pride and push the needle​:sunglasses:

2 Likes

:blue_heart: :muscle:t3: :blue_heart: :muscle:t3: :blue_heart: :muscle:t3: :blue_heart:

Good luck Ashley!! You deserve it!

1 Like

Guess what??!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin:

It’s safe to say that I’m tickled PINK​:laughing::relaxed::muscle:t3::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
HAPPY HUMP DAY SIS FAM​:blue_heart:

1 Like

Nice!!!!

:clap: congrats

1 Like