Is your gear LEGIT? Here's an easy way to find out. My results included!

As most of you know by now I’m a skeptic when it comes to the quality and purity of gear and HGH from underground labs. I’m not saying that UGL manufacturers are intentionally scamming their clients but sometimes they get the wrong raws, or raws that are under-dosed. However, I will say some labs intentionally scam their clients for a quick buck but that’s another story. They deserve a special place in hell in my opinion.

However, in my experience I’ve had a lot of average or below average gear. But twice in my life I have gotten gear from a UGL that was accurately dosed and even overdosed. This is one of those times. I was skeptical when I saw the lab testing from Exogen because I thought it was too good to be true. Therefore I decided to purchase some products from them and do my own bloodwork to make sure they didn’t fake the lab results.

I chose Exogen because every lab result they sent me was between 102-105% of what they said it was. Also Exogen had the fastest shipping and communication I’ve ever seen and I’ve been in this game for a long time and dealt with dozens of sources from across the world. This is very important.

Now to the numbers and what I did to get them. The first picture will be my total testosterone, SHBG and free testosterone. I had to drop my dosage of testosterone down when I began Exogen because it was much stronger than my previous source and I was getting gyno. So these labs were drawn 10 days AFTER my last injection of 500mg of test. As you can see I was STILL OVER 1,500 total test and over 500 free test 10 days later! The labs I did stops reading at 1,500 so this number is most likely even higher. Regardless, this is impressive! Also, I was taking 50mg of proviron daily and 20mg tamoxifen daily to combat gyno which was why my SHBG was so low. This approach destroyed my gyno in about 2 weeks after it surfaced.

I also planned on using GH for my prep that’s starting next week. I didn’t want to risk using bad GH so I did my labs. The GH I used for this experiment were the Gold Tops from Exogen. The first picture will be my baseline IGF-1 level from a few months prior and the next two pictures will be my IGF-1 and Serum-GH while on GH.

This is how I tested GH. I took 10IU in the morning for 4 days in a row prior to my blood draw. My final 10IU injection was done 3 hours before bloodwork to get accurate Serum-GH levels, which is how you properly test your Serum-GH properly. Also to note, the highest IGF-1 recorded in human studies were around 760 and that was with 20-30IU of Norditropin GH. This goes to show you can only utilize so much GH and the rest just causes extra side effects. I would say 6-8IU Pharma GH is the highest you should ever go, or 10IU of a good generic. I’m happy to report this generic is very good. It isn’t Pharma quality but it’s pretty close. For the price point I believe it’s worth it. I’m happy to report Exogen is absolutely legit.

Baseline IGF-1 levels: 212
IGF-1 on GH: 667
Serum GH: 15.60. Normal is below 2.47.
Also to note. Within this 4 day period I gained 9 pounds which was a good sign.

I encourage more people to get their bloodwork done. Not just to see how strong your gear is but to monitor your health markers. These drugs have side effects, don’t think otherwise. These side effects can be managed and minimized with proper protocols. Hopefully this helps somebody

-Be safe. Getting fucking huge.

Testosterone bloodwork 2:11:22
Baseline IGF-1
IGF-1 2:14:22
Serum GH 2:14:22

16 Likes

Fucking loveeeee Exogen :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks for the information brother . I knew they was legit cause I use some there products myself . The ones I don’t brew myself are to expensive to do on my own .

5 Likes

First MK Thankxx for doing this and sharing. Also very written out and explained :pray:t2:

The results speak for themselves!

I have run GOLDs many times and love them, and of course many of the other oils and tabs. Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Respect. That’s how it’s done! Thank you for taking the time to do this

5 Likes

Thanks brother for posting this. Exo is one of the best that’s for sure. I have been using them for a while now and everything I have tried has been great.

6 Likes

Awesome
Very detailed post !

5 Likes

Bad ass I’ve been wondering if anyone had tested this. Glad to see your results were good man.

6 Likes

Thanks for the awesome information. I have never tried them before but now I will definitely be sampling a few of there products

2 Likes

Anyone new gets no min first order :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for the in depth review. It’s clear you put a lot of thought and work into this post. It’s appreciated.

4 Likes

Thank you for noticing.

3 Likes

Have yet to try these guys. I may just have to give 'em a go.

2 Likes

Great post! You proved the proof was DEF IN the pudding!

I had great cycles on Exo-gear but never ran any bloodwork. Thanks for putting in the research & sharing your results.

4 Likes

I had to do bloodwork for my own piece of mind. However, I think everyone else would like piece of mind also!

4 Likes

Thats why were here! To share, learn, teach & grow!

Thanks again M!

1 Like

I’ve been using Exogen for quite some time and never been disappointed. Pretty much only time I order from someone else is for things Exo doesn’t carry. Which there isn’t much they don’t carry.

2 Likes

What! You order from someone else!?!! Jk.

Been using EXO shit for a long time. Years to be honest. I have run bloods many times but don’t post cause, ya know from a rep for most seems sketchy. I use it for TRT and just stash my rx TRT.

Yep, but only stuff that Exo doesn’t stock or in the past didn’t stock. Like recently I had to order T4 for my wife.

2 Likes

Technically I ordered her a T3/T4 combo pill because she’s having issues with hypo on her current prescribed T4 dose and doctor won’t change it.

1 Like