500mg of test e
400mg of mast e
200mg of tren e
50mg of winny 4 weeks one 4 weeks off and 4 weeks on
80mcg of clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
And 2500 calories daily

First picture is before At 243 lbs and the second is after at 218 lbs

3 Likes

You don’t suck. But AS won’t turn you into Jay Cutler. The right programming, diet, cycle + time and experience and doing that for years over time will. Keep at it.

3 Likes

I just meant I sucks at taking progress pictures lol, I’m satisfied with my cut! Now I’m gonna cruise for 8 weeks then do a nice clean bulk! @XXL

3 Likes

Looks like you’ve done really well. Keep at it.

3 Likes

Thanks my body fat before was at around 25%
I used a skin fold caliper to check it yesterday and I’m around 13-14%, this is the last week of my cut I do my last injection for the blast tomorrow. @DogsofWar

4 Likes

Looks like a successful cycle to me! Keep at it brother, any crazy tren stores or side effects to share??

3 Likes

So when I ran tren before i was doing 500mg a week and the mental side effects were to much. This time I did 200mg a week and the only side effect i had was crazy night sweats! @FakeNattyDaddy

3 Likes

Good to hear. I just came off a tren cycle that got pretty intense mentally so I was just curious lol

3 Likes

You’re making great progress! I’m bet you’re feeling so much better, physically and mentally. Keep up the work and it will only get better!

2 Likes

What was your dosage? @FakeNattyDaddy

1 Like

Well it was a 330 MG blend of supposedly Test Tren and Mast Short esters and I used 1.5cc per week so honestly who knows the actual dosages. I got crazy side effects that I never had on any of these compounds before at similar dosages. Legit anxiety to the point of almost quitting my job. Would not recommend :joy:

3 Likes

Me personally I won’t use a blend if it has tren in it for that reason, I’m gonna be using exogen’s Lean mix tpp,npp,mast p but I’m gonna be buying tren ace to run separately since it’s such a touchy compound @FakeNattyDaddy

1 Like

Need to block out ur face bro . For ur safety and it’s also against the rules for you to post like that .

Solid work by the way

1 Like

Can an admin just delete the post it’s served it’s purpose @AnabolicAdmin

1 Like

I definitely won’t again. This particular lab isn’t one of the sources here do I won’t name them but it was too cheap to be true and the side effects certainly backed that up

2 Likes

I recommend going with @Exo-Gen they’re awesome

3 Likes

There we go face is covered up

2 Likes

Not for me for you bro

3 Likes

I know, thanks for letting me know! @Jaxz

2 Likes

nice ! you defiantly brought the waist way down

1 Like