HCG and its importance

Human chorionic gonadotropin- (HCg) is a peptide hormone that mimics the action of luteinizing hormone (LH). The testicles are then stimulated by this luteinizing hormone to produce testosterone. When steroids (exogenous hormones) are introduced to the body, a quick decline in LH levels occur. The cessation of a LH signal from the pituitary causes testes to stop producing testosterone. This process leads to a quick onset of testicular degeneration. A small maintenance dosage of HCG ran alongside the steroid cycle can stop this before it ever occurs.
Basic endocrinology and science will show that a faster and more complete recovery is possible if hCG is ran during a cycle. Based on studies with men using steroids, 100iu hCG administered everyday was enough to preserve full testicular function and ITT levels, without causing desensitization typically associated with higher doses of hCG. It is important that low dose hCG is started before testicular sensitivity is reduced, which seems to appear rapidly within the first 2-3 weeks of steroid use. Also, its important to discontinue the hCG before you start PCT in order not to re-sensitize your bodys own LH production.
You can’t have proper PCT without proper HCG
Utilizing hCG during a steroid cycle will significantly prevent testicular degeneration. This helps create a seamless transition from on cycle to off cycle avoiding the post cycle crash.

OIP (11)

1 Like

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

everything about this post is great!

1 Like

I’ve never taken it. Safe to say my testicles are just for show at this point.

1 Like

same, i always thought they were to big anyway, no more horse balls