Gluteus maximus

What are the best exercises for the tushy??

1 Like

no ideas

1 Like

Deep squats a tbe way to the floor , kick backs , hip thrusters on the floor with weight added and just plain clinching them when ur sitting around doing nothing

3 Likes

I got tickled this morning at the tv. There was a commercial with this strap that women wrap around the bottom of their cheeks and it gives electronic jitters for what they called a “voluptuous rump”… Save your money! The best thing I have found is… and forgive me for not knowing what this machine is even called but you can adjust the amount of weight and then its doing kickbacks with it… better booty in no time, and I use about a 20lb weight to do my squats with.

1 Like

I don’t know, but some women def have figured it out.

1 Like

I believe hammer strength makes that machine

2 Likes

I have also heard Julian Michael’s has a great video call bun if steel . I’ve heard many woman complain about there butt be sore as hell after that workout

2 Likes

There are certain muscles in the butt that don’t get attention with some exercises. Its important to work those muscles or they flatten out like a flat tire. Buns maybe sore but in about 1-2 weeks…they will see the magic before their eyes

2 Likes

I call it the ass blaster at my gym, the women line up for it!

2 Likes

1 Like