Glutathione inject

Looking for dosages to run glutathione inject. I found some recommended dosages but just curious what you guys actually run it at. Plan on doing a trest/tren/mast blend and want to make sure all my bases are covered.

Inject mine 200mg 3Xs/wk.

Depends as some burn. Aminos Unlimited is good. On cycle I do eod and keep that going. That’s 1cc eod. Off cycle, soemtimes I do MWF.

1 Like

Thanks guys, recommended is 0.5 ml up to 5x a week sub Q. Glad I asked y’all

1 Like

I’ve always injected glutathione IM…have never tried sub-Q.

2 Likes

Where did you get your gluthione?

I was gonna say I’ve tried subq and I’m pretty lean and it left a quarter sized lump for a few days. I’ve done IM since.

Amino asylum is where I would get mine in the past.

1 Like

Ditto on this…along with my injectable B-complex.

1 Like

They are one of my go-tod for injectable aminos an vit s.

1 Like

Man idk their to our there for me I like them yes but want to get away from them. Their instaface page and holding sales on there. Then the channel they have to chat they have their local ugl man there and he has a a Instaface as well… idk man wild shit going on over there. None the less I love some monster pump, shredder and more.

1 Like

I was looking into the monster pump. Is it like a preworkout thing?

Oh yeah for sure and pre sex for either gender.

I looked but all they have is a spray. I’m looking for injectable glutathione. Like a kit of 5 or 10 bottles or powder form and make my own. I found places but seems a bit shady. I’d rather get it from a reputable source.if anybody knows a place. Until then I’ll keep looking.

That’s interesting, what affect does it have pre-sex? I’m 51 and would love an extra kick especially banging the 20-30 year olds.

Check out the ‘Stampede’ product as well. Another good pre wo.

1 Like

Aminosunlimied.com has injectable.

3 Likes

That’s what I use. I find it has a bite so pin slow but less bite than others. Sometimes I mix with b12 and it helps. But then I pin me ass :wink:

1 Like

PT-141, also called Bremelanotide (generic clinical name), is a heavily modified synthetic derivative of alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone. It has been tested in clinical trials as a treatment for both male/female hypoactive sexual desire disorder and acute hemorrhage. PT-141 is an agonist for the melanocortin-4 and melanocortin-1 receptors. Research shows that it promotes sexual arousal and stimulates the immune system.

Then some oxytocin will spice things up.

If your taking about the monster pump then it’s a bad sss vasodilator.