F-YOU Bitcoin, F-YOU!

23, really! I am done with you lol. Anyone got 10lbs am use to buy in right now with :joy: Buy now and you will make it big!

1 Like

It’s not done dropping yet !!! Everything will crash with this administration we have now . Only people doing better is the super rich

2 Likes

Yes, i was told that 25 was coming. To see 23! I am going with Jaxz comment on this. I think why not 20? Was going to buy from a source but im at a loss now and i dont want to re do the whole fucking order over again. Kick me in the fucking balls!

2 Likes

Lol. Now do I know :100: why it’s dropping, no. My assumptions are similar for sure. Inflation and the current regime are not helping, hence since they took over it hasn’t broken 35-40k.

All I know is that if you want to fight back, buy BTC as it drops, you will make out in the long run.

2 Likes

I agree XXL.

1 Like

Yes but nobody knows where the bottom is bro . So that’s no the best advice at all . If I buy 23 then next week it’s 15 it will take a long time to recover from that

3 Likes

Just keep buying!!!

1 Like

Lol. Been buying for the past year.
Exhausted :joy:

You should be happy, this is a great opportunity to buy more and lower your dollar cost average. I’m about to buy a ton after it dips under 20k.

1 Like

I agree :100:! It’s just hard when you have a shit ton in there and it’s way less than it should be.

This year Mondays have been tbe day to buy. That’s the trend I’ve been seeing .

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.