Colonial labs yay or nay

Hey guys was thinking about ordering from colonial labs, any insight from anyone who has heard of them or used them would be much appreciated

Never heard of them. There are sponsors here with solid reputations.

2 Likes

I’d try Exo-Gen. Or Noexcuses in my opinion.

6 Likes

Why would you buy from someone that doesn’t have reviews here ? Like others said there great sponsors here that are quality products for cheap prices.

Or are u plugging u lab like this ?

3 Likes

Nothing wrong for asking about a lab. Maybe it’s not on here for a reason, maybe it’s just another ugl and not popular.
Our premium sponsors are here because they are well known and consistent and know the value of being a premium sponsor.
Our all sponsors list, is just that, sources we have heard of, or just been around forever. Besides being listed, we don’t promote them. It’s just a list.
Colonial labs ? Who knows, but if they are a legitimate source, they could be added to the all list.
You don’t know, until you do.

2 Likes

So basically so everyone knows.

Opinions and knowledge of ugl= yes

Straight up plug, buy this shit, it’s fire = no

3 Likes

Gotcha , u I’ll leave to y’all from now on bro

2 Likes

youre fine, you made an obvious statement. im guessing because hes new, he cant see the everything yet.

3 Likes

I’m new here, Was just recommended to them from a friend and they ship from the USA which is big for me because I have had no luck with international shipping

1 Like

But like the other guys mentioned, once you level up, you’ll have plenty of options.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the options available on here

1 Like

Yeah my fault didn’t realize they couldn’t see sponsors .

1 Like

My two cents, i like the sponsors on here. Never heard of colonial or have ever tried them. Bring them on this board and i will try them.

If any of you come across a lab and want us to look into them, feel free to dm their info to myself

4 Likes

I have used them a few times. Solid stuff. I only use exo now