Chamber of Secret Sauce by MJK7

The chamber of secret sauce. What the hell is this place and what’s it for? This is for the experienced/advanced users all the way up the pro bodybuilder/powerlifter. Noobs are welcome but could be overwhelmed by information so fair warning. Everyone is encouraged to chime in. We’re going to be open to new concepts and methods. I’ve seen a lot of crazy shit over the years so nothing is off limits.

*This will be edited as new topics evolve.

What will be be discussing here?

-We’re going to be discussing specific cycle designs in great depth. Including dosages, which compounds used and why, administration frequencies, AI use, GH protocols.

-Protocols we’ve done and witnessed and how well they did or didn’t work.

-Newer more effective gear protocols. Not copy and paste cycles from 50 years ago.

-How to get the most out of your cycle.

-What to use and why? Also what not to use for certain circumstances.

-What do top level competitors use?

-Updated research on anabolics.

-Outdated and inaccurate information to not follow.

-Specific lab results and health markers. Including labs from specific gear brands.

20 Likes

You guys are in good hands here with MJK7

10 Likes

Very interesting I look forward to following this !!!

2 Likes

Another fantastic addition. Looking forward to this

4 Likes

Thai thread piqued my interest. I look forward to seeing this evolve and hopefully can contribute as well. Thank you MJK

4 Likes

This is fucking awesome. Thanks S.is

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see what amazing information comes from here.

3 Likes

Lookin’ forward to learn a thing or two.

4 Likes

Please do. I would love someone to bounce these crazy ideas off of :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I’m along for the ride for sure!!

3 Likes

Secret sauce…I’ll erase what I just put in here.

Im no bodybuilder or gymperformer, but I do enjoy the extras that help me work harder to provide more. Simply put…AAS helps—far beyond the gym.

I’ll be keep track of this :+1: thanks MJk7

7 Likes

Would definitely like this. More growth of muscles and strength. Not to feel soreness of weak muscles.

2 Likes

Wheres all the sauce?

2 Likes

They are already posted in my log but I can post up some bloods along with my current compound protocol. Don’t know if that’s exactly what you are looking for in here or not.

Yes I actually went to your log and checked them out. You and I could collaborate on some new future topics.

So far I’ve just posted unique discoveries I find on here. Things I think people have always wondered how and why something happens.

2 Likes

Yea I def read your GH threads, I’m definitely more interested in the effects of metformin. As well as peptides CJC FRAG, things I have done some mills research on but haven’t delved in to full force

Lookin forward to the chamber brother

1 Like

As you guys probably already know I’m new to the form but seeing sections like this give me hope and let me know that this board will make it. Good job owners, mods, admins, and members…

1 Like

We aren’t just trying recycle content, we want to have the good info, and keep adding new content and include progressive thoughts and new studies, especially from the ones who live this lifestyle and are smarter than the average meat head. No offense to any meat heads :wink:

4 Likes