Bitcoin is pissing me off!

I have been trying to buy bitcoin for over 2 hours.... Paybis and coinflip... they have my old phone number and neither one will help me. I called the bank and they have had my new phone number since Feb. but for some reason it doesn't show up on their verification crap and I'm pissed... kind of freaking out... I hate this computer crap as is always causes problems...

Any advice????

Here is a screen shot... both voice and text are the wrong numbers on both sites and when I call the bank they say the have the correct number and when I look online they have the correct number. What the hell is going on here?

Should just go to a new bank and open up a new account?

2022-07-29 (1)

1 Like

Use Cash app. Easy to buy BTC and then send to a more secure wallet to use, send etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply... I'm downloading Cash app right now. I have no idea what it is, but it has got to be user friendly.

1 Like

Paybis sucks. I personally wouldnt do anything (illegal) with Cashapp. Not that buying crypto is illegal, but I wouldn't send anything to a sponsor via CashApp. Get an anonymous crypto exchange app for that.
Put a layer between your main app and the receiver.
Crypto.com is a good app for both regular & crypto banking. (Not for sending payments for gear either.)
Again use an app in the middle for that.

2 Likes

Getting verified is the hardest part for some. But easy for others. It’s just like Venmo in a sense but it’s not attacked to SS#.

You can buy btc, then send to a secure wallet. It is a btc wallet too.

2 Likes

ill help you. just email me. get you set up in 30 seconds

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know... I'm trying to figure this out and it's failing. LOL... this has never happened before and I have no idea why.

1 Like

Clearly I need to to some major reading... I have no clue what you are talking about... I have a greenaddress wallet. In the past I bought from paybis, it went to the greenaddress wallet and then I could send to a sponsor. What do yo mean when you say an app in the middle?

2 Likes

Get with EXO. You will not be wasting your time. You will get educated real quick.

2 Likes

Exo has been great. But for some reason I still can't buy the bitcoin. I downloaded mycelium wallet, and when I clicked on buy the bitcoin, they had me scan my ID and do a face scan and now I have to wait 24 hours for whatever they need to verify.

I appreciate everyone that helped, especially Exo who emailed me. If I can't get it working I'll just go back to wiring money. Weird thing is I've used bitcoin before and it worked, I have no idea why it's not working.

2 Likes

You have a BTC ATM in your area? That’s the easiest of all.

1 Like

I just found one at the local laundromat. Thanks again for the advise.

2 Likes

Im not familiar with greenaddress, what im sayin gis that there are crypto exchange apps that you only need an email to sign up to.
They are anonymous.
You cannot buy or sell crypto on them, only send & receive.
Get one of those. Exodus is a good one thats easy to use off the top of my head. Theres many.

1. Buy your BTC with your main app that is linked to your personal info.
  2. Send funds to your anonymous one.
  3. Pay sponsor from the anonymous app .
1 Like

I remember when btc first came out it was challenging. All the ways described will work for gaining cryptos

1 Like

Thanks... I ended up using an ATM... There must has been something funky with my debit card on line... The fees were higher, but, oh well. I'm good to go now.

1 Like

Glad you got what you needed. I dont like those atms but youll have to use them sometimes. See if coinmama.com is available in your state

Thanks... I'll check it out.