Bitcoin and me

Okay guys…I have about $15 in Bitcoin. It’s up a little bit. What do I do? I know how to sell it to get it out but I am trying to increase my money, someone guide me in the right direction.

1 Like

Just let it sit. You don’t need to do anything. It’s been up over $60k before, so if it kits that again, you’ll have $30!

2 Likes

Well let it sit but honestly, BtC is LOW at $29k. If you have any extra money…$100, $1000 etc, put it in and let it sit! When BTC hits $65k again, you will be happy :wink:

3 Likes

buy some #LUNA

<

<

<
<

<

<
<

P.S. No. It’s a joke.

Like said buy some more if u can . Once this shit administration gets out and things start going again .

2 Likes

lol I remember when I first joined the BrotherHood of Pain site and got my 1st bit coin around Sept 2017 for an order… it was at like 3K a coin or something like that… and I was like… oh bummer its already peaked! :sunglasses:

One strategy is to just invest $1-$10 dollars a day every day, every month in buying bitcoin… Supposed to even out the market fluctuations when it goes up and down.

$30 -a month doesn’t seem like a lot but over time it can add up… especially if the market keeps going up. Of course you can adjust the daily amount to your own personal comfort levels.

Hindsight is 20/20 but just be careful… invest only what you can afford to lose… I know a lot of people who’ve lost a lot of $$$ investing. Specially in something as volatile as bit coin.

Personally I have most of my investments in long term stocks and real estate… and its been a steady rise for the last 20+ years in the right direction.

2 Likes

I don’t remember the date but I got in at $400 it had just dropped from 20k . I was thinking it was going to $100,000. But it stopped at 70k . I believe it will come back . It’s the way of the future for sure . I believe bit is leading the way my self

2 Likes

Buy more while its low!! Easy money. I bought one coin at 2,800 then it went up to 64k and i cashed out most of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

It will see 25k. My direction on this Ashley is to buy. Only buy what you can afford to loose. Its just a fun thing to watch and play with now.

2 Likes