Bitchy or sweety?

Okay guys, lets clear the air. Are men more attracted to the sweet or to the bitchy? I was having a discussion with some people I work with and was informed that men enjoy the bitch in women? That maybe why some women never find their Mr. Perfect. Most women try hard at pleasing the man in their life, but when she no longer is sweet then suddenly he is more attentive. What do you all think about it?

1 Like

It’s a balance of both

1 Like

Give me the sweet all day! Give me whatever I want whenever I want it! I want a sweet professional lady in public but an absolute freak in the bed.

4 Likes

I am a cheesy romantic and like the same. Fighting, arguing or bitching does not turn me on in any way. The last thing I want to do is be affectionate after a fight. I have tried, and it’s caused more fighting because I can’t mix the two.

2 Likes

My wife is both also. I keep her on the sweet side to the best of my ability. If she wsnts something. She has to explain to me why. After talking through everything she can have anything she wants. Great communication and calm talking will get you through anything. I think GOD blessed me with my wife. She knows how to control me. LOL. Lifes to short. Give a little and gain alot. Make love not war!

2 Likes

:blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

sweet all the way… can’t stand bitchiness…

4 Likes

Sweet, but a submissive woman that wants to be a house wife and mom as well.

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

After yesterday and lastnight and the great “after fight sex” i had with my wife…Ill take bitchy!!!:wink:I guess that is my “they must need to get laid” gauge on how bitchy someone is​:joy::joy::joy::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Hahaha! That is truth if you ever told it. lol

2 Likes