Best version of yourself

What do women need to have to feel great about themselves ?

1 Like

Very good question. I would love to know the answer to this question.

2 Likes

I’ll speak for my wife… yup I actually like being married… going on 17 years and I’ll be 50 in 2 days so listen up young studs. My wife likes financial stability through me working my ass off and her working as well. We’re not rich, but we’re not hurting either. Emotional stability through the time we spend together, not just watching TV, I’m talking looking at her, actively listening and carrying a conversation, every Saturday morning as we go over whatever needs to be addressed for our personal goals. Yes it’s tough since I’m a problem solver, but over the years I’ve learned to ask “do you want me to just listen” and we go from there. Lastly, possibly most important, she loves it almost as much as me, when I tear off her panties, bend her over the table and let her know shes mine and is one sexy milf after all our years together I still want more of that sweet body! … makes us one powerful couple…

4 Likes

That is AWESOME!!! I am sure that your wife feels the same!! I love to hear stuff like this especially from a males point of view!! I hope you let her read your comment. It’s great that you tell her these things but it will send some intense feelings through her to let her know what is said when she isnt around too!! Love Love Love this!!!

2 Likes

to feel smart, pretty, wanted and loved

to not feel FAT !

1 Like