Anyone ride bikes?

Now that the weather is nice who here rides? I’m seriously considering selling my truck to fund a new s1000rr but can’t get myself to pull the trigger yet lmao

3 Likes

I ride have a Harley Davidson breakout and a wide glide .

5 Likes

Hell yeah, I’ve seriously considered getting something more comfortable. My old zx10r absolutely killed my wrists on long rides

3 Likes

My wife said steroids are OK, but id kill myself on a motorcycle.

4 Likes

It’s differently a different ride and riding .

3 Likes

I ride a Harley Davidson roadglide

4 Likes

I used to. I brought back to many strippers. Enjoy and be careful.

2 Likes

Used to have a ZX10R
It was an absolute beast of a bike.
182Mph down hill was the fastest I got it up too.
Handled better and was waaayyyyy faster than my gsx 750 with a tune exhaust and lowered. Made me a lazy rider. Haha

2 Likes

Ive got a CVO ultra classic and been riding harleys for a few decades now. been all over the country and through canada three times. looks like we have the same love for being in the breeze.

3 Likes

I agree my zx10r was ignorantly fast. Made riding the twisty roads almost boring. Crack the throttle alittle then immediately start braking :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah it was stupid fast. The balance point was so nice and easy to find made riding wheelies fun too. Idk I just loved the way it handled compared to my buddies bikes and my old gsx. But I had to get rid of it and find another “more safer” ride. Cause I got married and the wife didn’t like the way I rode… haha

1 Like

I prefer riding sport…but the cruiser makes me keep both wheels on the ground. I used to ride a Tl100r.

I do mountain biking, love it!

2 Likes

Ride my bikes in the mountains as well lol. Did the rattle snake last summer . Which better than the tail of the dragon . To many dumb asses on the tail of the dragon . If u ride either go during the week it’s safer than . East Tennessee and western north Carolina some the best riding on the east coast .

1 Like

They got new road glide and street glide st out more lean angles sitting a couple inches higher so u can ride like a sport bike .

1 Like

My breakout is a 106 ci with Trask turbo she has like 157/160 hp/ tq she will tote the mail anywhere lol

1 Like

When I had my zx10r a old dude wanted to race from a stop on a street glide. I was cocky and said fuck it. I didn’t see the monster fucking turbo on it. I could hear it sucking air over my bike with a full face helmet :rofl: he was gone lmao

1 Like

20220306_142136
My 2001 Dyna Low Rider. Bike #1

3 Likes

I ride the stationary bike at the gym. Love that sob.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20210627-084407_Facebook
Bike #2 2016 softail heritage classic

4 Likes