Anyone discovered how to avoid TREN COUGH

Anyone discovered how to avoid TREN COUGH

Your Muscle Shop

1 Like

Nope!!!

2 Likes

Unless u have x-ray vision probably impossible to do

2 Likes

I pretty much avoided tren cough by mixing tren with another compound in the same syringe. I also make sure the compounds are mixed evenly in the syringe.

1 Like

My experience

Only Tren Acetate makes me cough at 100mg and above.

Tren Enanthate doesn’t

So if I shoot Tren Ace under 100mg at a time I’m gtg.

If I shoot any amount of Tren Base I’m fucked.

2 Likes

My wife laughs at me and calls me an asshole. Lol. I chase her down when im done and pull her pants off!
Final answer No!

1 Like

haha i wish

1 Like

ive heard people say .75

2 Likes

lmfaooo do you even have time to do that while coughing :grinning::grinning:

Yea stay out of the vein. Even just going through one and the slightest amount of chemical get in, and boom. Tight chest, heat flash and caugh. So avoid veins even nicking one.

2 Likes

no wonder i havent touched it in a while :handshake::handshake:

Exactly what alpha said if you nick a vein its gonna happen. But i do know that once i start to feel the the cough comming i try and focus on my breathing and i would take a sip of cold glass of water. Dont get me wrong your still gonna get the cough but not as drastic like your gonna feel like your gonna cough your guts out. Its more manageable atleast for me

1 Like

My buddy had a issue with this. A couple of few times he got it on his first tren a cycle. This year he decided to try dhb. A great sponsor on here has this and has no pip. His cycle he is running (dhb) he loves this! He will stick with dhb he said. No acne either he said or sleep issues. Well , good for him i guess. Im staying with tren. Dhb is like trens little Brother in my eyes.