All advice and comments welcome!

Running 600mg test cyp/eth, 300mg deca a week abd 50mg proviron a day on a 16 week cycle. Here are my pre cycle labs as well as labs at half way point. Think I am going to drop test down to 300mg a week and start aromasin 12.5 twice a week to combat estrogen level. Any other advice is appreciated! Also big thanks to Exo as he is a man of his word, always down to help and as you can see gear is fire.
Screenshot_20220610-043651_Samsung Internet~2
Screenshot_20220610-043637_Samsung Internet
Screenshot_20220610-085153_Samsung Internet~2
Screenshot_20220610-085300_Samsung Internet

2 Likes

Those numbers look a lot better, :wink:. Your estrogen levels in actual in sync with your test levels, so even tho it’s high, your body isn’t over compensating.

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean by over compensating?

1 Like

producing an above average amount of estrogen compared to testosterone. some guys, just a small in increase in test causes an excessive amount of estrogen, which is a problem

1 Like

Ok understood. Gojja try to drastcally lower that estrogen number though.

1 Like

if you start getting lethargic and feeling like crap, its could be from being to low. your body wants/needs to be in a state of homeostasis. it needs a certain amount of estrogen to testosterone.

Okay thanks for all your help! Gonna try to lower it a little. Guess my question is I guess your estrogen needs to be inline with your test numbers so I could really drive it out of whack by being too low is what your saying,

2 Likes

yes, thats what im saying.

Well nice numbers. I usually test LC/MS Estadiol (e2) vs total estrogens (estriol, estrone and estradiol). So for me can’t say but you can assume it’s high with a TT and FT that’s through the roof. Add 12.5mg Asin and retest estradiol in say 2 weeks.

1 Like