Adrol v. Dbol

Why do you like one over the other? I love me some dbol and amps me mentally to crush the gym. Never run Adrol and have read it suppresses your appetite but increased strength is the trade off. Thoughts?

1 Like

I like the drol better little drier more strength I feel .

It doesn’t affect my appetite . But it does fuck up my stomach . I dont run either any more . I just run var now . Can run winny if I’m running npp or deca but it drys out my joints to much . There again I don’t compete either .

2 Likes

I don’t complete either. Just want more and more size! :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Ran both many times like them both. Dbol fuqs my BP up quicker than Adrol for some reason. Adrol is quicker results for me and I feel much stronger. I don’t run Dbol as long as adrol either. Also if I watch my sodium and fats I don’t retain much water

3 Likes

A-bombs give me the shits. I can’t run it. It’s like having food poisoning.

1 Like

Can hold the var we u come off

1 Like

Considering grabbing an oral I haven’t tried. Gonna use TNE as a preworkout and forgo sdrol. I get stupid lethargic on sdrol. Had to take S/L for a day coming off sdrol. Sucked.

3 Likes

I only use orals after everything else is kicked in . I never use as a start up . I try to get the most out of them as I can is my thinking

2 Likes

I was strong as hell on both.

However, I’m gyno prone and dbol is bitch tits in a bottle so I’m team anadrol all the way.

Also, it is rather easy to get Pharma 50mg anadrol and that stuff fucking slaps. I use to buy a ton on it and holy shit it works.

3 Likes

Make sure to keep nolva on hand for drol it’s the only ai that’s works for it

4 Likes

I never had issues with gyno on dbol. I stocked up on Nolva & Aro. Always! I love dbol. Kills my cortisone and feel awesome on it.

2 Likes

When I was younger, I loved the drol. It was favorite oral. While tempting to relive the glory days my body is f’d so probably never again. Though sometimes it gets tempting.

2 Likes

I got way better results running Deca than I ever did with dbol. You get the glamour fast with dbol but it’s short lived and my health suffers as well. My kidneys hate it so I limit to no more than 50mg/day (am/PWO).

2 Likes

Where can you get the kind you had??

I have a connect in Turkey who gets it out of a pharmacy there.

1 Like

Sheesh. That sounds like hell to get. I’ve yet to find a source that the orals work for me. I’ve tried superdrol, Anadrol, Dbol, no results on any of them :weary::weary:

@Fitpipeliner could be a good thing. Your body metabolizes then quickly. EXO dbol is strong. I just picked up some Adrol to try out on days when I have sticking points in the gym. Never tried Adrol & EXO has never let me down on strength or potency. Maybe try some TNE preworkout? I’m testing them both out cuz I’m trying to get away from orals for my organ health.

1 Like

Wait what!? Either what you have is bunk or I don’t know what. I mean you could eat like shit on DBOL and gain weight. Sdrol is crazy when it comes to mass. Maybe it’s me and maybe it’s because I use EXO but these are 3 heavy hitters we are talking about.

Of course diet and exercise regimen at role too. But man I can pack on some lean lbs with sdrol.

2 Likes

Yeah no joke man!! My diet is damn good! I just got off cruise back on cycle but I haven’t tried another oral lately. I want to!!

2 Likes

Crazy shit right there

1 Like